For best results, you use one of the design templates to create your products.
Artwork special mention
To ensure that your final artwork file is easily uploaded to the portal, follow these guidelines:
- Create your final artwork in RGB: This will create a wider range of colors to print on different products.
2. You output the artwork file at 100% of the print at 300 dpi.
3. Keep your artwork file within 25MB. If you’re using Photoshop, you can choose “Small File Size” in the PNG Format Options dialog to help reduce the size of the final artwork file.
4. Many products share the same artwork file but will have different print sizes and locations based on product and garment size.
Artwork sizing and placement
For clothing products: you can use 15 widths, of course, most customers find it irresistible in general.
Be aware of the location of design elements and whether they relate to your client’s physiology. Keep in mind that the designs are printed on products for men, women, and children.
Horizontal center designs are also created visually and mathematically. On the one hand, the heavy design elements are mathematically centered on the design, but they can feel balanced.
Mathematical centered figure examples
Vision-centered image examples Vision-centered
For clothing, they usually do best when the designs are placed near the top of the printing area. For popscoats, center design throughout the region.
Transparency is being defined
What you can see on screen may not be printed. The underlying artwork is visible. On the screen, reduce the opacity of the elements in your design. A white underbase is printed on darker colored products under artwork during printing and can cause unintended consequences, including transportation.
The most common color space for printing CMYK. However, we need to create all the art files in the RGB space. The richest black you can get is R-0 G-0 B-0 or # 000000. You can perform this using the software’s color picker or by manually entering the color build.
Create files at 100% of the print scale at 300 dpi to design your artwork. This will ensure a sharp image that is not blurred or pixelated. Even if the elements of your artwork are shaped for printing, you need to keep an eye on your image. Do not scale up the artwork (unless it is a vector file), as it also causes pixelation.
Raglan baseball t-shirt
Men’s and women’s Ragland baseball T-shirts are made separately, which affects the clothing printing area. For the angle of the men’s crown neck and full-length sleeves, the top of the printing area should be 2.5 “below the collar and start with a slightly reduced print area.
The zip hoodie uses the exact artwork dimensions as the pullover hoodie (4500px x 4050px) and needs to be printed across the zipper. We recommend that you do not place fine lines or small types across the zipper as the fabric may shift slightly during the printing process, and the artwork may become distorted. We recommend using the new PSD Hoodies template that highlights safe areas on the front of the zip hoodie.
What not to do
- Create designs that work well with products in terms of placement, color, and size.
- Re-check for misspellings in your artwork as well as in your product description.
- Avoid finely blended ingredients and fonts in product colors. These are either wholly mixed and are not visible in the product.
- Check out the artwork tips above when incorporating elements with less than 20% clarity. These may not print as expected.
- Be aware of which content is approved and which is not and how it differs for each marketplace. See the Content Policy section for more information on permissible content.
- Create artwork or product descriptions with misleading information (e.g., “neon,” “glitter,” “glow-in-the-dark”) that won’t print as intended and will confuse customers.
- Use words or phrases that describe the product (e.g., shipping promise, size, print quality, print effect).
- Submit designs related to accidents, natural disasters, and shooting. Refer to the Content Policy section for more information on permissible content.